- This event has passed.
New Generation Learning Space Design 2015
March 16, 2015 - March 18, 2015
Next practices driving the transformation of learning environments that are more engaging and effective for all
Massive adoption of new technologies, changing curriculum,and transformation of student study habits, all have resulted in education institutions needing to rethink teaching and learning environments.
Based on the most recent research IQPC’s 4th Annual New Generation Learning Space Design spotlights today’s immediate and future needs for learning spaces and the resultant designs to maximise opportunities for student engagement. With multiple case studies of innovative pedagogical designs, this event will explore three key themes emerging as defining elements:
- Design of new innovative learning environments with the student in mind
- Student engagement through design
- Evaluating the success of the learning environment redesign
6 Key Reasons Why You Should Attend New Generation Learning Space Design 2015:
- Determine the optimal methods for evaluating the effectiveness of new gen learning spaces
- Absorb how to design spaces for student-centric outcomes
- Ascertain how to create dynamic, flexible and technologically rich learning environments
- Extract key insights and the evidence-based principles to better inform decisions in the academic domain
- Witness the most innovative methods and tools
- Drive powerful collaboration and deep student and teacher engagement