See Full Australian Curriculum v8.0 Assessment Grid for the latest version.
Did you know that the Australian Curriculum has 12088 elaborations? These come from 3284 content descriptions in 27 subjects from Foundation to Year 10.
And now it’s all in a beautiful little spreadsheet with a lovely flat UI that you can use to assess your students.
- Add up to 70 student names to the worksheet.
- Hover over cells with your mouse to read full content descriptions and elaborations.
- Filter by subject, year, content descriptions, elaborations, electives and more.
- Each time you double click a cell you give a student a different evaluation for the elaboration. There are four available marks: “no data”, “little understanding”, “some understanding”, and “full understanding”.
- Select any area with your mouse and set them all to your chosen mark with a single click using the buttons at the top. This allows you to set your full class to any mark for one or more elaborations and then make individual changes.
This Excel file includes macros so you’ll need to enable editing and allow macros when you open it. The macros are required for the double clicking, selection marking and hovering tooltips.
This was made possible because ACARA had the foresight to make available their curriculum as structured data (here). Thank you, ACARA. Please, take note BOSTES!
|aus_curric_flat_grid.xlsm||[The Australian Curriculum F-10 Flat UI Assessment Grid (unofficial)]||8021 kB|